Dagger Stud Earrings
Tiny hand-carved daggers. Wear as a pair, or as an individual accent.
Inspired by ancient Icelandic daggers and concealable medieval weaponry.
*Sterling silver or solid bronze. *Silver is .925 sterling, and bronze is a mixed metal containing copper.
*** In most cases, pieces are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for completion/delivery.
- Available in solid bronze or sterling silver. Gold upon request.
- Silver is .925 sterling, and bronze is a mixed metal, containing copper.
- In most cases, rings are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for completion/delivery.
CLEANING AND CARE
- Storing your jewelry in silver cloth bags will help minimize tarnish and oxidation.
- Washing jewelry in warm water with mild dish soap will keep your pieces nice and shiny- use a soft bristled tooth brush for more vigorous cleaning.
- Silver cloths will remove tarnish from both silver and bronze. Bronze WILL tarnish faster than silver, and will usually need to be cleaned more often.
- Refrain from using chemical cleaners as these can damage stones and remove patina.
- Wearing your jewelry in swimming pools is not recommended!
- For additional questions or assistance in cleaning your Saint Vagabond pieces, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info available on our FAQ page.
Returns accepted within 14 days
Free shipping on orders over $100
Dagger Stud Earrings
What is your return policy?
Of course we hope you fall in love with your Saint Vagabond pieces, however, if you’d like to make a return, you have 14 days from receipt of your package to claim a refund, receive a store credit or exchange for another style. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on any custom orders or custom sizes. Gift cards and items labeled "final sale" are not returnable.
Visit our FAQ section for more details.
How soon will I receive my item?
Most Saint Vagabond pieces are made to order. If pieces are in stock they can be shipped within 1-3 days, but in most cases these items are made just for you. Please allow 1-2 weeks to complete and ship your order. If you have special time constraints or other inquiries please send an email to: email@example.com
Can I customize my order?
Most designs can be ordered in alternate sizes or precious metals including 10k, 14k and 18k gold. For all general questions regarding custom orders, or to inquire specifically about custom sizes or custom metals please direct your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Saint Vagabond pieces are made to order. If pieces are in stock they can be shipped within 1-3 days, but in most cases these items are made just for you. Please allow 1-2 weeks to complete and ship your order.
We ship domestically through USPS standard delivery which takes 3-7 days and USPS priority shipping which takes 1-3 days. Foreign shipping options available through USPS and UPS. Options chosen at checkout.
Delivery times can vary based on selected state or country. You will be emailed tracking information once the package is sent. Any questions or concerns may be directed to: email@example.com
Choosing Your Metal
Ancient, dignified and primal, connected to the deepest roots of human culture. One of the earliest metals used in jewelry making spanning many continents and civilizations. It is a warm metal tone that compares closest in color to 18K gold.
* Deciding if bronze is a good metal for you? Click here to visit "Should I Wear Bronze Jewelry."
In various cultures across history, silver has been associated with good luck. It is a symbol of purity, perseverance, and strength. Once considered more precious than gold, silver was reserved for kings, queens and pharaohs.
Silver is a cooler metal tone that patinas beautifully with age.
Illuminating, sacred, precious. All of the gold within our planet was formed during the explosions of stars and collisions of asteroids, and eventually found its way to earth over time.
Gold jewelry comes in several karats: the higher the karat, the purer the gold, but the softer the metal. 14K for example will be more durable than 22K, which makes it most suitable for rings.