CLEANING AND CARE
- Storing your jewelry in silver cloth bags will help minimize tarnish and oxidation.
- Washing jewelry in warm water with mild dish soap will keep your pieces nice and shiny- use a soft bristled tooth brush for more vigorous cleaning. (simply washing your your rings while washing your hands will also do the trick!) Dry pieces thoroughly.
- Silver cloths will remove tarnish from both silver and bronze. Bronze WILL tarnish faster than silver, and will usually need to be cleaned more often.
- Lotions can dull your jewelry. Always put on creams and lotions before adding your rings to prevent unwanted buildup and residue. Spraying hand sanitizer directly onto your jewelry can also cause discoloration.
- Refrain from using chemical cleaners as these can damage stones and remove patina.
- Wearing your jewelry in swimming pools is not recommended!
- **BRONZE pieces may oxidize on the skin when you sweat- it's a common, non-harmful reaction. Bronze is a mixed metal containing copper, which can cause a mild discoloration where the metal meets the skin. If you notice a mark on your skin, simply wash with soap and water to easily remove. PRO TIP FOR BRONZE: You can add a coat of clear nail varnish to the inside of the ring to create a barrier between the ring and your skin. Re-coat every so often, as necessary.
- For additional questions or assistance in cleaning your Saint Vagabond pieces, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org